Through our legal services program, we assist members of the LGBTQ military and veteran community with discharge upgrades, legal name changes and issues surrounding discrimination. MMAA also currently has 6 class-action and high-profile lawsuits against the Trump-Pence administration for various discriminatory policies — including the administration’s unconscionable transgender military ban.
- Legal Help Desk
- We assist individuals of the LGBTQ military and veteran community with issues of discrimination or harassment.
- Restore Honor, Restore Dignity
- We assist lesbian, gay and bisexual veterans who were discharged under “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” and prior policies in removing offensive evidence of those defunct policies from DD214s. We also assist transgender veterans in changing the name and gender marker on their military records.
- Direct Representation
- We assist individuals who may need direct legal representation.
- Class-action Lawsuits
- We currently have 6 class-action lawsuits challenging discriminatory policies impacting the LGBTQ military and veteran community and service members living with HIV.
Need assistance? Call us now at 202-328-3244 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org